Haunted houses are scattered across America, some more effective at attracting and retaining spirits than others. The sheer variety of ghosts is stunning - there are the malicious spirits, the angry and restless ghosts, and the benevolent and even positive apparitions.
Paranormal investigators have used sophisticated equipment to record and understand the ghosts and spirits they found in each haunted house. Despite all that, they are still not sure where they gain their energy or how they function.
The ghosts mentioned in this collection are mostly benevolent and intend no harm to anyone. There are a few spirits that go as far as to be protective and supportive instead of meddling and causing havoc.
Sometimes, the spirits of people who had spent a pleasant lifetime in their house refuse to cross over to the other side and prefer to stay on in their house. Such spirits are spotted and marveled at by experts, visitors, staff, and owners.
Here's a preview of what's in this book...
- True Haunted Houses: Tragic Deaths and the Ghosts of Custer House
- True Haunted Houses: Apparitions in Ann Starrett Mansion
- True Haunted Houses: Old Pinke House and Its Ghostly Inhabitants
- True Haunted Houses: Anomalies in Bee Bennett Mansion
- True Haunted Houses: Kelton House - Where the Family Spirits Still Move Around
- True Haunted Houses: The Many Ghosts of Brumder Mansion
- Much, much more!