Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Can't get enough of Catherine Bybee's Treasured by Thursday? Dive a little deeper into her world, discover hidden treasures, and hang out with Gabi and Hunter just a little longer with this sidekick.
Please note: This is an independent companion to Treasured by Thursday, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought Catherine Bybee's novel, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial sidekick.
Hunter Blackwell is aptly named: he pursues his desires with ferocity, and he nearly always gets what he wants. And when what he wants is a temporary marriage to the fiery matchmaker Gabi Masini, he gets his way. But unknown dangers lurk in the shadows, and soon both Hunter and Gabi will have to confront their pasts to build a future - and decide whether they want to face that future together.
Catherine Bybee's best-selling Weekday Brides series has captivated the hearts of readers and listeners across the nation, with over two million book sales since its debut in 2013. Treasured by Thursday is the final installment.
With this sidekick, you'll:
- Learn what you might have missed the first time in Bybee's novel
- Discover some of the book's secret gems and underlying themes
- Explore possible alternate endings and imagine ideas for a sequel
- Spend some more time with the characters you've come to know and love, delving deep into their psyches and hidden motives.
Sidekicks are entertaining and insightful book companions, filled with delightful commentary and thought-provoking questions.
More from the same
- How to Write a Screenplay: Step-By-Step | Essential Screenplay Format, Scriptwriter and Modern Screenplay Writing Tricks Any Writer Can Learn
- Conversation Skills and How to Negotiate: 2 books in 1 bundle
- Conversation Skills: Master People Skills Through Emotional Intelligence, Conversation & Body Language
What listeners say about Treasured by Thursday: Sidekick to the Catherine Bybee NovelAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Waste of Money
I thought this would have been done in collaboration with Ms Bybee. Unfortunately no one associated with the novelist participated.
This results in someone’s opinion of the author’s intent. I finished but wished I didn’t.
2 people found this helpful
- Warrior Princess
Dont do it!
what a huge waste of 41 minutes and money. Read the series, dont buy this nonsense. if you need this would be critic to explain the series, maybe you should be reading Ramona the Pest, or Tales of the 4th grade nothing. SMH!
- Katrice Collins
Treasured by Thursday: Sidekick to the Catherine Bybee Series, Book
The book was ok Miriam Sokolow was giving her POV on Treasured by Thursday picking out little bits of pieces of the chapters it's ok 👌