Listen free for 30 days
Trauma Treatment Toolbox
- Complete Guide to Understanding, Fighting and Healing from PTSD, Attachment and Personality Disorders. Effective Therapies to Regain Emotional Control and Improve Your Life
- Narrated by: Scott Frick
- Length: 12 hrs and 40 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £22.89
Have you experienced a hard situation you didn't know how to deal with and this has caused a trauma in your life? Is that trauma causing problems in your relationships, work, or studies? It's time for it to be overcome!
The book by David Reyes, Trauma Treatment Toolbox, contains excellent content with tools to leave behind any trauma, disorder, or phobia, and you can start a new life with a completely healthy mind.
PTSD, trauma, and personality disorders: recognizing and treating the symptoms.
The most important step in the treatment of PTSD, trauma, or a personality disorder is to be able to recognize the symptoms and what the best ways to treat them are, so it is essential that you know the characteristics of each case.
After listening to this audiobook, you’ll have in your hands all the needed tools to overcome the traumas that keep you from having emotional growth and freedom.
You will be able to:
- Identify easily the origins of the trauma and the influence it has had on your life.
- Overcome the social impact caused by the trauma.
- Heal your self-esteem and your relationship with those around you.
- Understand and apply different studies and theories related to trauma.
A trauma is not something that you have to carry with you all your life. It can cause problems in your social, familial, and professional environment, so it is important that you take action as soon as possible, no matter what the cause is. The important thing is that you can start a new stage of your life with a healthy mind and body.
This and much more can be found inside the Trauma Treatment Toolbox.
So, what are you waiting for? Scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button!