J. Douglas Edwards is the man who first introduced Tom Hopkins to professional selling. He was the sales trainer of the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. He trained over 200,000 salespeople a year for over 20 years. Hired by corporations around the world, Mr. Edwards began a crusade to change the image of the stereotypical salesperson that Tom Hopkins carries forward today.
In The Real Mad Men of Sales, you'll learn:
- Assumptive tie-down test closes that let you know if they're moving toward the sale or not
- How to properly handle a situation where there is a time lag with no way to close the product sale on the first visit
- The power of written instructions in sales
- Seven advanced closing strategies
- Strategies for enlisting the aid of others in the final close
- The most powerful single closing method used by top pros around the world
- How to get the approval when you hear, "I need to talk it over with..."
What members say
- Anonymous User
Great insight from a legendary sales trainer !
Not only do you learn his many closes but the chapters on questions, qualification and values is Exceptional. Even if you studied Tom Hopkins
Training you’ll get your doctorate in sales training with Tom’s mentor J. Douglas Edwards!
The God Father of Sales
5 Stars all the way!
I’ve been in the sales game for a decade now and this material even though is “Old School” it is the fundamentals. No fluff, no hype or BS just the fundamentals.
I would recommend this book to seasoned sales people as well as green peas.