To survive in today's fast-changing landscape, companies need to balance consumers' often-competing desire for privacy, security, and convenience. In The New Rules of Consumer Privacy, FaceFirst CEO Peter Trepp establishes the new paradigm for the privacy contract between consumers and organizations that balances these three vital concerns.
- The five privacy principles to which every company must adhere
- The new rules of responsible data handling, according to leading academics and visionaries
- How technology adoption has forever changed our expectations of privacy
- How to deliver security, privacy, and convenience at the same time
- Why transparency matters to brand loyalty
- The global legislative landscape
- The future of AI
The New Rules of Consumer Privacy is essential for executives, entrepreneurs, product managers, and anyone interested in privacy and the consumer experience.
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon for everything
4 hour advertisement....not much true privacy info
This was an advertisement with content very focused on the facial recognition product. I'm not exactly sure why Privacy is in the main title. This is about facial recognition technology and AI, not much about how to clearly communicate what data you are collecting and why. There are privacy elements, but not much substance. The privacy content is maybe 30 mins tops. If you're looking for a book on Consumer Data Privacy, then this won't quench your privacy thirst.