Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Your Quick and Simple Summary and Analysis of The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
Inside, you'll find:
- An introduction to Elrod's main concepts
- A 30-second summary of the entire book
- Time-saving chapter summaries
- Discussion questions and commentary
- A guide to additional resources, including helpful articles, books, podcasts, printables, videos, and quizzes
About The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Hal Elrod's The Miracle Morning is all about finding the time to make the most out of your life and to finally realize your full potential. Elrod has an incredible personal story, which he outlines in the book. The challenges he has faced in his life led him to develop the concept of The Miracle Morning. His goal is to help you create success in every area of your life before you even leave your house for the day. He teaches you how to finally abandon mediocrity and set up a system that will propel you toward personal and professional success.
Elrod's six practice steps for doing so are called Life S.A.V.E.R.S: S for silence; A for affirmations; V for visualization; E for exercise; R for reading; and S for scribing or writing.
Please note that this summary is not the original book and is meant to be heard as a supplement to the original.
More from the same
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: An Action-Steps Summary and Analysis
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman: An Action Steps Summary and Analysis
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck: An Action Steps Summary and Analysis