Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £26.29
Do you know how the wealthy look at the world? Where are their priorities? What are their spending and investing habits? How do they feel about opportunity, poverty, charity, and employment? The answers just might surprise you. But acquiring the mindset of a millionaire takes more than a focus on money. In fact to the very rich, money is a byproduct of value given. This is just one crucial piece of the entire picture, revealed here in this program.
These and other fascinating topics are explored richly in The Mindset of a Millionaire. Join these millionaires and thought leaders to discover strategies to overcome obstacles preventing you from reaching your full financial potential.
If success leaves tracks - and we know it does - then this audio collection is your road map to success. Own it today, and begin your journey to the world of the wealthy.
- Shameless Strategies for Creating Million-Dollar Success by Debbie Allen
- "Creating Multiple Streams of Income" by Debbie Allen
- "Rip-Roaring Wealth" by Mark Victor Hansen
- "How to Develop a Wealth Mentality" by Sherrin Ross Ingram
- "Achieving Greatness" by Dr. Larry Iverson
- "Success Is an Attitude" by Pamela Jett
- "The Key to Excellence" by Charley Tremendous Jones
- "Consciously Designing and Achieving Your Financial Freedom" by Loral Langemeier
- "Big Money Marketing Experts" by James Malinchak
- "Share the Wealth" by Bob Proctor
- "Finding Financial Freedom to Ensure a Fantastic Finish" by Chris Widener
- "Controlling Your Destiny" by Dr. Larry Iverson
- "Leadership Habits" by Dr. Larry Iverson
- "The Secrets to Becoming Unstoppable" by Dr. Larry Iverson
Full list of narrators includes Loral Langemeier, Mark Victor Hansen, Charley Tremendous Jones, and James Malinchak.
What listeners say about The Mindset of a MillionaireAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Nadia Ali Brima
some & some
some chapters were great and some were good and some boring ..
some seemed to focus on introducing their business ...
I liked it .. but didn't love it
- A. Mac
Go straight for Bob Proctor’s books instead
The majority of this book is speakers hanging on the coattails of the greats. A modge podge of topics...some repetitive and without good flow. Too many of the speakers clearly want to shift the listener to their products versus provide great value in this audio book.
My advice...just go to the source like Bob Proctor’s books. He is an excellent speaker and you will never feel like you’ve wasted a credit on his books. I didn’t finish this one (yes, it was that bad) and will be exchanging it.
- Jenny R
You’ll find many successful people in this book who can and will give you the tools you need to succeed not only in business but more importantly in your life. Enjoy and share with your loved ones.
Perfect for the New Reader
For folks who haven’t read other success, financial wellness, and achievement books - this will be 5 stars. This is a collection of audio works from a bunch of different sources. It’s great because of the multitude of point of views, but if you’re looking for a “Step by Step” guide, this isn’t the read.
Great takeaways for any entrepreneur though.
- Kindle Customer
Mindset of a millionaire...I had to remove from device
Horrible comes to mind, i am furious that I wasted a credit on this book...
8 people found this helpful