Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you feel like no matter how hard you try, and no matter how many different diets you go on, you always seem to be stuck at this same stupid weight? Would you love to finally lose that stupid fat that doesn’t want to go away, even though you listened to all these self-proclaimed diet gurus? Do you hate the feeling of feeling hungry, deprived, and powerless after regular diets?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, then this quick and simple diet audiobook is exactly the help you need and deserve.
A systematic review of 40 studies in 2015 by Dr. Radhika V. Seimon found that intermittent fasting was effective for weight loss, with a typical loss of seven to 11 pounds over 10 weeks.
Also, metabolic expert Dr. Deborah Wexler, director of the Massachusetts General Hospital Diabetes Center and associate professor at Harvard Medical School, explains that there is evidence to suggest that the circadian rhythm fasting approach, where meals are restricted to an eight-to-10-hour period of the daytime, is effective compared to other diets.
Unfortunately, most people never tap into 10 percent of their potential for a reliable, quick, and painless intermittent fasting diet.
In The Intermittent Fasting 16/8 Lifestyle, you’ll discover:
- Why these scientifically proven methods could help you to do possibly the easiest diet you have ever done (it works even if you don't eat the foods that are recommended!)
- How our seven-point protocol allows you to lose weight without ever having to exercise or counting calories
- The latest scientific research combined with practical tips in a handy dos and don’ts section to make you an intermittent fasting expert in no time
- The exact lifestyle habits you should avoid and the little helpers who could alleviate your food cravings quicker than you might think!
- Simple practical hacks for everyday situations like what to do when eating out, how to track your success properly, etc. (we have anticipated all the potential pitfalls for you!)
- An actionable 10-day intermittent fasting routine to quick-start the weight loss for immediate results
- Thirteen myths debunked for long-term weight loss and to break free from the yo-yo effect for good
- The absolute worst traps you should avoid at all costs and how to recover from these setbacks even if you fall into them (this information alone has the potential to transform somebody life!)
- And much, much more!
So, if you want to finally access the solutions your doctor doesn’t know and improve your health dramatically with just one single concept, click “Buy Now”!
What listeners say about The Intermittent Fasting 16/8 LifestyleAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Fay Kelly
couldn't continue listening
wasnt for me. a bit too basic. if you are new to intermittent fasting this may be alright. there were too many mistakes in the narration. she has a nice voice but didn't know the book . also too long pauses between what I think must have been ends of pages.
1 person found this helpful
- MRS JOANNA GORDON
wanted to know how fasting worked the science not to be told drink water at 5am eat nuts at 6pm
- Amazon Customer
fasting for elementary school
The book could be reduced to 1 sentence. Eat in the eating window, don't eat in the fasting window.