Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.69
Horse Racing can be difficult to get started in for the novice learning about form, track conditions and which jockey is doing well at the moment. Whether you just love watching a good horse race or you are looking to stake your claim at the track, knowing and understanding the racing structure is a must. Today in this book, you'll be presented with the general structure of horse racing. When you get right down to it, all horse races fall within four main categories: maiden races, claiming races, allowance races, and the stakes races. Inside here are some easy way to make money betting on horse races.
Book content includes:
- Know about the history of horse racing
- Horse racing structure quick guide
- Horse racing system - This one always works
- The 10 books for success with horse racing
- How to understand a horse's form
- How to make money handicapping horse races and the future of racing
- The easy way to make money betting on horse races
What listeners say about The Horse Racing GameAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This is basically a scam
Here's what's in here:
(1) a tad bit of wikipedia-like history
(2) an explanation of Level Stakes Betting that keeps referring to diagrams and charts (which we don't see here)
(3) a LONG list of other books you could read and why / why not
(4) personal background of the author's family in Montana
(5) an odd conspiracy scenario about pretending a horse is doing poorly in order to fool the public.
There's nothing here, and the writing is like a high schooler's fluff paper; full of extra words and make-weight phrases.
The narrator reads it like he just came in off the street, pausing in the middle of sentences or maybe turning the pages ... it's poorly composed.
How did this even get on Audible?
8 people found this helpful