Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £16.09
Racial and ethnic hostility is one of the most pervasive problems the church faces. It hinders our effectiveness as one body of believers. It damages our witness. Why won't this problem just go away? Because it is a spiritual battle. In response, we must employ spiritual weapons - prayer, repentance, forgiveness. In this book Brenda Salter McNeil and Rick Richardson provide a model of racial reconciliation, social justice, and spiritual healing that creates both individual and communal transformation. Listen to this book if you want to learn how to:
- Use your faith as a force for change, not as a smoke screen for self-protection
- Embrace your true self and renounce false racial identities
- Receive and extend forgiveness as an act of racial reconciliation
- Experience personal transformation through the healing of painful racial memories
- Engage in social action by developing ongoing cross-cultural partnerships