You CAN feel confident, you CAN believe in yourself and you CAN increase your self-esteem!
The Confidence Cure is a fast, simple to listen to audiobook with a novel approach to increasing your self-confidence.
If you are fed up of questioning yourself and having little to no self-belief, but want to both understand the problem and be able to start fixing it in the same week, this is the book for you!
A lack of confidence will hold you back from reaching your true potential, but it doesn’t have to.
You can fix it, it’s not complicated, and it doesn’t have to take years!
Gone are the days of needless filler.
I have written this book to be as concise and “to the point” as possible.
In The Confidence Cure you will learn:
- How other people may have subtly, negatively affected your confidence in the past.
- How the way that your parents raised you can have a massive effect on the way you think as an adult.
- How your self-doubt becomes a downward spiral that you must escape at all costs!
- Why other people seem to have unlimited self-confidence and belief in themselves, whereas you question everything you do.
- How you can become the very definition of self confidence.
After listening and acting on the tips provided, you will:
- Have faith in yourself for the first time.
- Have complete dominance over your inner voice that tells you that you can’t do something or aren’t good enough.
- Start to enjoy a brand-new way of living life, with absolute confidence replacing nagging self-doubt.
So, what are you waiting for? Listen to The Confidence Cure and treat yourself to the life you deserve!
More from the same
What listeners say about The Confidence Cure: Confidence Hacks to Double or Triple Your Self Esteem!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Make Customers Love You
Amazing book for young adults
Lots of golden nuggets. My self I believed that I am bad at Maths. What I realised after reading this book is that it's not true. Its is just something that has been wired in to my brain over time. When I changed the mindset and started believing that I am good at maths things changed. Now I actualy love doing Maths.
Really love the action steps on the second half of the book.