Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
This book collects the whole Test My English series (Beginner to Advanced).
Most people get 67 percent.... How about you?
Discover your English strengths and weaknesses through:
- Grammar tests: We check your grammar level from beginner to intermediate.
- General English articles: We check your general English comprehension through interesting articles.
- Phrasal verb tests: We check your understanding of phrasal verbs.
- Idiom tests. We check your understanding of idioms.
- Real unscripted English: In the advanced book we recorded normal people speaking. If you can understand it then you are advanced...and if you can’t then you are not. It’s as simple as that!
If you complete all three levels and get above 75 percent then you are an advanced English speaker!
This book is perfect for English learners who want to check their level. It’s also great for learners who need to review or identify any gaps in their knowledge.
Get started today and find out...How good is your English?
What listeners say about The Complete Test My English: How Good Are You?Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Good on the whole though there are some drawbacks
First of all, I want to say that I absolutely admire the audiobooks written by Jenny Smith, I have listened several times to all of her books which are available on this site and I have noticed that my English has improved significantly. Speaking about this particular book by this author, I want to say that although I generally liked it, I wish the material was presented a bit differently. For instance, I think it would have been more convenient if in the exercises section after every sentence the correct answer was given right away, not after all of the sentences had been presented. In this way, the listener could check whether his or her answer was right or wrong immediately before he or she forgot it:)
Also I would really want to see some more books by this author on this site, especially books on advanced grammar and vocabulary.
1 person found this helpful