More salty than the Dead Sea
The Salty Cee is an online Christian news satire website that doesn’t take itself too seriously. This volume contains more than 40 of their best-loved articles that poke fun at Christian culture and celebrities, including:
- Move of God turns out to be indigestion
- Joel Osteen’s freshly polished teeth glow mistaken for shekinah glory
- K-Love extends playlist rotation to ten songs!
- New church encourages vaping to mimic glory cloud
- St Paul's gardening accident leads to thorn in the flesh
- Seventh Day Adventist Chick-Fil-A Franchise: Sunday hours offered
In addition, they’ve added biblical personal ads, predestin-o-scopes for Calvinists, gossip prayer requests, Christian puzzles, and much less!
By the law of averages, you’re sure to find something that eventually makes you laugh.
The Salty Cee; where even the worst satire floats.
The Salty Cee was started by John Spencer together with a bunch of other Christian Anon Twitter users who got bored of The Babylon Bee ignoring our submissions and thought, “why should they have all the fun”
However, we soon discovered that calling ourselves The Babylon Cee got their attention, well their lawyer’s attention to be precise, in a rather unwanted way. This was probably the most excitement in Christendom over one letter since the First Council of Nicaea in 325.
A quick name change and we were back, saltier than ever and trying to bring a little cheer to our corner of the interweb thingy.