Listen free for 30 days
The Best Kept Secrets of Great Communicators
- Nine Secret Weapons to Shine Socially, Uncover Opportunities, and Be Perceived as Smarter, Sharper, Savvier
- Narrated by: Peter Thomson
- Series: Nightingale-Conant: Skill Building
- Length: 6 hrs and 30 mins
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £41.59
When you investigate the most powerful and influential people in the world, you will discover that they all have something in common. Effective communication. Whether they personally possess such skills, or have hired a support team that did, ultimately effective communication was one of the fundamental keys to their success. Using the principles of powerful communication, they developed the ability to influence others in a profound way, all the while winning both respect and admiration. Now you have an opportunity to glimpse into their world, and uncover the best-kept secrets of the world's most successful communicators. In this revolutionary program you will learn the secrets that have only been shared by the fortunate few. World-renowned communications expert Peter Thomson is not only an incredible communicator himself, but has also worked with some of the most influential communicators the world over! Based on over 20 years of experience, he provides you with a multitude of theories, practical tools and exercises that, if practiced and applied, can make you a much more charismatic and influential communicator. In The Best-Kept Secrets of Great Communicators, you'll learn:
- Active listening techniques and the impact that they have on enhancing your personal and professional relationships.
- How to handle difficult communication situations with very little effort and a great deal of effectiveness.
- Body language - how to read others and spot whether people are lying or telling the truth.
As you implement these strategies, you just might surprise yourself with how much the quality of your life will improve. The possibilities are endless.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.