Featuring erotic stories by Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Olen Butler, Michael Ford, and Susan Musgrave.
The Utne Reader called editor Bright "one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time." This third annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year.
Included in this collection:
- "Low-Cut" by Lisa Palac
- "Daddy" by James Williams
- "Indio" by Al Lujan
- "Dating for Dollars" by Scarlett Fever
- "Cheaper by the Pair" by Paul Reed
- "30" by Ray Sharpe
- "Boy Born with Tattoo of Elvis" by Robert Olen Butler
- "Miranda Thinks She's Starving for Love" by Anne Wallace
- "Diana the Courier" by Corwin Ericson
- "In the Sacred and Profane Country of the Flesh" by Tsaurah Litzky
- "Developer" by Annie Regrets
- "Absolution" by Mike Ford and Tom Caffrey
- "Marian's Ears" by Susan St. Aubin
- "For Love or Money" by Mary Malmros
- "Wide Open" by Le Shaun
- "Pre-Dahmer" by Trac Vu
- Excerpt from The Spirit That Denies by Jay Michaelson
- "Cinnamon Roses" by Renee M. Charles
- "The Wager" by Anna Nymus
- "Valentine's Day in Jail" by Susan Musgrave
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1995.