Listen free for 30 days
The Art of Changing
- Exploring the Alexander Technique and Its Relationship to the Human Energy Body
- Narrated by: Glen Park
- Length: 1 hr and 18 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
The Art of Changing includes four guided visualizations. This audiobook complements Glen Park's book of the same name and contains audio tracks designed to be listened to while lying in semi-supine position.
The book has a short introduction followed by four 20-minute guided visualizations:
- Refining Self Awareness (a body scan)
- Giving Alexander Directions
- Working with Energy (visualizing energy flows to bring about the Alexander directions)
- Energizing the Chakras (working with energy flows and the chakras)
The audiobook has been designed as an accompaniment to the book The Art of Changing by Glen Park. It in no way represents the whole content of the book, nor can it be considered a substitute for the book. It is professionally recorded and narrated by Glen Park.