Want to enjoy a stress-free life without having to suffer from anxiety and depression anymore? Then The 5 Minute Mindfulness Practical Guide is for you! Suitable for beginners as well as people with physical or emotional struggles, this audiobook will show you the simple solution to get along with your daily routine by focusing on the present.
Mindfulness is not a hit or miss. By taking this small step, you will finally be able to eliminate your negative thinking, reduce your anxiety and depression, and lead a stress-free life.
Inside, you will:
- Finally discover the underlying reasons of why you suffer from negative thinking, anxiety, and depression, and why you can instead lead a stress-free and carefree life
- Learn why your previous methods taken are ineffective and how these typical methods employed affect people differently, hence understanding the root cause of failing to solve your current problem
- Discover the 20 simple five-minute mindfulness solutions that you ought not to miss out in designing a daily mindfulness routine, hence allowing you to focus on the present, forget the past, and stop worrying about the future
- Bonus: Additional tips to cultivate mental strategies and routines, allowing you to be happier, more stress-free, and able to stay focused in the long run
- Find out the many benefits you will get and how to achieve optimum satisfaction when using this mindfulness solution
- And much, much more!
Would you like to know more? To get started, simply scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button right now!
More from the same
What listeners say about The 5 Minute Mindfulness Practical Guide: 20 Simple Habits to Lead a Stress Free Life, Reduce Anxiety and Treat Depression
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Burger King Foot Lettuce
The tone of the presenter just killed this book for me. If it had a lot of good content it would be different. This books is just a list of meditation ideas.