Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Become the ultimate survivor!
We’ve all seen the TV shows, and we all know it could come down to this: Survival in the wild. When you’re on your own, away from civilization, you must know what to do, or you will die. Understanding our physical bodies, what they need, and what nature provides, lies at the basis of getting through a desert, jungle, or mountain climate or landscape. Well, we’ll help you get there, by telling you about:
- Keeping your feet healthy, which is one of the most important things to move along.
- Survival apps you can download on your phone (assuming you’ll have your phone).
- Ways to purify water, so you can stay hydrated.
- Using a compass and map to find your way through the wilderness.
- Scavenging methods to find food and water.
- Avoid scams and tourist traps backpackers sometimes come across in different countries.
- Taking the weather, natural disasters, and other situations into account.
- Things you need to remember when hiking and having more energy.
- And much more!
Forget the boy scouts or girl scouts. The information in this audiobook can elevate your way of thinking in a life-or-death situation, and when everyone else around you is perplexed, you’ll know what to do. Become the hero you’re meant to be.
More from the same
What listeners say about Survival Training: Killer Tips for Toughness and Secret Smart Survival SkillsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Simply wow! Anything you want to learn about survival training can be learned in all those documentaries, but this audiobook is valuable as well, and you can listen to it in the train.
- Ace Villamorre
There are lots of helpful and awesome tips are already here in this Audio book. Informative.
1 person found this helpful
First half he seemed to ramble a little, with some helpful advice. 2nd half was more helpful and seemed better organized.