Listen free for 30 days
- Tales of Horror and the Paranormal
- Narrated by: Graham Watkins
- Length: 3 hrs and 18 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £11.99
A collection of 31 supernatural stories to chill your bones and make your skin crawl.
Here's a cast of demons, goblins, evil spirits, murderers, and other frighteners who will scare and entertain you. Come and meet....
- The Devil Dogs of Marchwiel, hounds that hunt on dark misty nights
- The Angelystor who will announce your death
- The Witches Pool, a dark, slimy place with an evil secret
- Visit the Land of the Dead where King Nudd collects the souls of the departed
- A yellow-eyed devil who kills with his stare. Look away, I tell you.
These are a few of the ghoulish tales for you to enjoy. But there's more....
- Fear the Beast of Llyn Barfog, a foul-smelling, meat-eating monster, half-crocodile, half-beaver with teeth like razors and a scaly hide-like armor
- "I believe you are a card player," said the stranger to Robert Lloyd Harri. It was an invitation he couldn't refuse.
- Discover the macabre fate of the young bride who vanished for 30 years.
- Learn how Sir Harry took his revenge. Only at the end will you hear the screams of horror.
- "Have you anything to say before sentence is carried out?" said the hangman as John Davies stood on the gallows, with a rope about his neck.
And there are more creepy stories of horror, mystery, and the paranormal lurking within.
Listen to this audiobook now and feel your blood go cold.