Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
This audio summary will work as a practical guide to help you obtain optimal gut health and, thus, improve every single aspect of your life.
The gastrointestinal system isn't only used for absorbing food and getting rid of waste. It also controls your immune system. It even has its own nervous system which means that it stays in constant contact with your brain, affecting your mood and overall function.
Here's a breakdown of the book:
Part one talks about how your gut became unhappy in the first place
- Chapter one talks about the imbalance in your gut and how you can fix it in 28 days
- Chapter two talks about better food choices
- Part two talks about rebooting your gut with the C.A.R.E. system
- Chapter three talks about a comprehensive diet plan
- Chapter four talks about how to stay on the program and succeed
- Part three talks about food reintroduction phase
- Chapter five talks about how to eat after the diet program
- Chapter six talks about many hidden causes of common diseases
- Part four talks about the mental and emotional side effects of having an unhappy gut
- Chapter seven talks about why our gut is called our second brain and also discusses alternative healing methods
- Chapter eight talks about the importance of physical exercise and meditation
So let’s begin our journey together toward a better and happier gut!
Download your copy today!
Disclaimer: This book is a summary of the original book and is created and published by Knowledge House. This work is not related to the original author/company in any way or manner.
What listeners say about Summary of Happy Gut: The Cleansing Program to Help You Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Eliminate Pain by Dr. Vincent PedreAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Nancy Brooks
summary happy gut EXCELLENT EASY TO UNDERSTAND h
loved it thankful for the suggestions from Dr. Pedre and the researchers that helped this be successful
- Brett A. Taylor
great summary of an awesome book!
well written and succinct. covered a variety of topics and then tied them all together in an easily understandable manner.
ONLY FOR A FEW
This book I found interesting, but it's really aimed at people who have allergies, food intolerances like gluten and really need to clean/cleanse their body and start a whole new happy gut project. Full of interesting tips and foods to help.