Don't miss Greg McKeown's life-changing book, Essentialism. If you have ever felt too busy to get everything done in a day, this book is a must-listen to get your life back under control. Essentialism isn't just another self-help book, it will change the way you live your life.
What will you learn from listening to this book?
- How to harness the power of choice to take charge of your time, priorities, and life.
- How to separate the few things that matter in your work and life from the noise that constantly surrounds you.
- How to eliminate the constraints that keep you from making your highest contribution.
- How to simplify your life by pursuing less but better.
- How to build up on small wins to make monumental progress.
- How to free yourself by reducing your options and setting clear boundaries.
- How to overcome the fear of loss and let go of the things that hold you back.
- How to find your essential intent and unify the flow of your life or organization.
Greg McKeown cuts through the jargon of productivity literature to remind his listners the one thing they are losing sight of in the face of increasing opportunities: no one can have it all. He builds on the personal philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, Steve Jobs, and other iconic personalities to offer insightful, research-backed, and practical tips for taking back control of your life by embracing the power of less. Any team leader, parent, or individual feeling strained by the weight of a schedule spiraling out of control will find this book invaluable.
Please note: This is a summary, analysis and review of the book and not the original book.
More from the same
What members say
- Noel L.
The ideas in this book are the most powerful and can have the most powerful impact upon an individuals life of any book I have ever read.