This is a summary of Pam Grout's E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove.
The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton's laws of motion. For years, you've been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
E-Squared proves the following:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
Available in a variety of formats, this summary is aimed for those who want to capture the gist of the book but don't have the current time to devour the full book. You get the main summary along with all of the benefits and lessons the actual book has to offer. This summary is not intended to be used without reference to the original book.
More from the same
What listeners say about Summary Pam Grout's E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Where's the Beef?
I thought it would be great to have summarized the 9 - 48 hr experiments that are in Pam Grout's book (which I have read and loaned away), but no, this is not what this summary does. I'm sort of shocked. I'm disappointed. I guess I'll go buy the book again.
2 people found this helpful