Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.69
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
A grounded and valuable approach to life in general, The Confidence Gap tackles commonly experienced difficulties in building confidence, staying motivated, living true to our values, and harnessing fear. Harris is relentless about mindfulness, showing how an awareness of the small things paves the way for great success.
What does this ZIP Reads summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- A detailed overview of each section
- The 10 Rules for Confidence
- Key themes and analysis of the rules
- How to apply the rules in your daily life with specific mindfulness techniques
- Background on the original author
About the Original Book: Confidence is a game changer and a key component in living the best life possible. So what if you don’t have it? Russ Harris shows us where the confidence gap has taken root and how we can overcome the myths it has entrenched in a success-driven society.
Grounded and flexible in his approach, Harris starts a conversation about making friends with difficult feelings and accepting the mind’s relentless ‘radio’ commentary; while defusing fear and self-judgement with openness. He highlights simple steps to achieving genuine confidence, based on a pattern of mindful, values-based living; with a spark of curiosity and a long overdue reality check.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, The Confidence Gap. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of White Fragility: Why It's so Hard for White People to Talk About Racism: A Guide to the Book by Robin DiAngelo
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Summary & Analysis of The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure | A Guide to the Book by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
What listeners say about Summary & Analysis of The Confidence GapAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Doesn't do the actual book justice.
As this is just a summary its it's too brief to explain the points and therefore doesn't do the actual book justice.