In their seventh book of the best-selling Killing series, Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard weave a riveting narrative about the decades-long hunt for Nazi war criminals in hiding since the end of the World War II.
What does this ZIP Reads summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Chapter-by-chapter summaries
- A guide to key players, including prominent Nazis and the people who hunted them
- Riveting play-by-plays of Nazi extractions
- Details on trials and how many of the Nazis met their fates
- Editorial review
- Background on the authors
About the original book:
Killing the SS: The Hunt for the Worst War Criminals in History is the latest book in Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard’s wildly popular Killing series. The audiobook begins at the end of World War II, as high-level Nazis and low-level SS guards flee Germany to escape persecution for their crimes. The incredible detail and riveting narrative make this latest best seller an undeniable pause-resister!