PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book. If you'd like to purchase the original book, please paste this link in your browser: https://amzn.to/2Fv6dCc
In her fifth #1 New York Times Bestseller, Brené Brown digs deep into the paradoxical strength that lies at the heart of vulnerability, encouraging readers to find the courage to embrace daring leadership.
What does this ZIP Reads Summary Include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Key takeaways from each section
- Why vulnerability and courage are not mutually exclusive
- How to put an end to internal and external shaming
- Why values are the key to leadership
- How to foster trust and confidence in the workplace
- Specific, actionable advice for changing your company culture
- Editorial Review
- Background on Brené Brown
About the Original Book:
n her latest bestselling book, Dare to Lead: Hard Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts., Brené Brown empowers readers to unearth their courage and find strength in embracing vulnerability. Brown aims to start a revolution of wholeheartedness and shift shame culture. Dare to Lead is a step-by-step user manual to bring joy, fairness, and authenticity into the workplace. Brown presents clear strategies to help readers become more effective leaders by understanding basic human psychology and the need for connection.
DISCLAIMER: This audiobook is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Dare to Lead. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.