Listen free for 30 days
Spanish Short Stories for Beginners, Book 1
- Have Fun with Easy Spanish Stories: A New Way to Learn Spanish from Scratch and to Boost Your Spanish Vocabulary and Your Language Skills in a Funny Way.
- Narrated by: Jose Santaella
- Length: 5 hrs and 11 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Education & Learning, Language Learning
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Now it’s time to throw away your boring grammar book for a little while!
Listening to short stories can be a funny way of learning a language. By listening to a story in a foreign language, you are interacting with this language, expanding your vocabulary, and improving your comprehension at the same time.
Inside this audiobook, you will find:
- Twelve easily understandable short and funny stories in Spanish to help you get started;
- Many tips you can use around your home, office, or while traveling to start learning Spanish the best way without a teacher;
- A chapter dedicated to verb conjugations in the Spanish language, in addition to the stories;
- An overview that will teach you how Spanish sentences are structured so that you will be able to understand the types of words without knowing the actual words;
- More than 900 defined words to learn with a pronunciation guide, along with English translations, which make the exercises more fun and easy to learn.
- English translations of the stories that you can follow along with if you get lost.
Take the shortcut to learn Spanish easily and having fun, click the "Buy Now" button and get started!