This audiobook contains 10 enjoyable short stories of about 1,000 words each along with their respective vocabulary of relevant words translated into English. Each story also includes instructions on how to start improving your comprehension skills and figure out the vocabulary before consulting the glossaries.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- Carefully chosen vocabulary to help you learn in an easy, fast, and enjoyable way. New words are repeated. You will eventually get to the point where you won’t need to look them up: Imagine the instantaneous full satisfaction!
- Strategically written stories for you to acquire vocabulary belonging to different thematic fields: food, animals, clothes, body parts, colors, family members, climate, and school. This is a pedagogically proven method to learn a second language.
- Fully effective educational processes underlying the different grammatical and lexical choices all across the audiobook
- Many genres, including properties of narratives, plays, scripts, or even interior monologues. This allows for a wide range of uses in grammar: tenses, word formation, and verb types.
- Easy-to-understand Spanish grammatical structures.
- Various styles with traits of impressionism - learn about colors, nuances and climate; expressionism - learn how to express your feelings; symbolism - immerse into a world full of metaphors that share the same domain, creating semantic relations in your brain while you listen; and transcendentalism - learn about nature and technology
- Enjoyable themes concerning family, friendship, love, social relationships, technology, nature, and society, i.e. globally extended concerns you will be able to talk about in another language and speak your mind freely and accurately with no language difficulties.
Please note: This audiobook is in Spanish and English.