Do you have children that seem to be far more unruly than their peers? Do they struggle to make friends or to know how to act when they are around other people? Do you find that they are always interrupting you or they are constantly causing problems for people around you? If so, then keep reading.
Children everywhere are learning - that much is true. Much of this learning happens naturally over time. Children learn how to behave and how to act with other people by being taught. However, sometimes there is a bit of a disconnect there - instead of being taught what to do, children just fail to do what was expected of them altogether. Maybe they struggle to make their friends. Maybe they act in inappropriate manners.
This audiobook is here to help you with all of that - in buying this audiobook and listening through it, you will find that you are guided through understanding precisely why these social skills matter and how to ensure that your child can develop them.
Within this audiobook, you will find that following information that will help you do just that:
- All sorts of information on why social skills matter, how to recognize when a child is struggling with social skills, and why they will need extra help to better deal with their relationships
- Several activities that will guide your child through learning the skills necessary to make friends
- More activities on how to maintain relationships to engage with your child to support that development
- Activities that are centralized around communication - both in learning to talk to other people, and in learning how to listen actively and effectively to ensure that your child will have these crucial life skills
- Extra chapter: The "Seven-Day Plan for Bettering Your Relationship with Your Child"
There is no need to hesitate - listening this audiobook and implementing the activities within it will help you take your child far in life, and all you have to do is sit down and get started.