Science says meditation prepares your kids for an extraordinary future.
Does your child feel restless, stressed, or anxious?
Do you want your child to grow into a self-confident, creative, and emotionally intelligent person?
Do you want to make your kid’s bedtime battle free?
Do you want to create a healthy environment in which your child can feel safe, supported, and at peace?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then you should incorporate the latest scientific news and cultivate a daily meditative practice into your child’s routine.
Research has shown major benefits of meditation such as:
- Increased attention span (right now, the average attention span is shorter than a goldfish’s)
- Reduced stress levels, depression, and anxiety
- Increased self-confidence
- Sleep improvement
- Increased mental and physical well-being, even in difficult situations
- Improvement in academic performance and memory
Using the right meditation techniques will help your child to effortlessly outperform those not given this tool.
In Sleep Meditation for Kids, you’ll discover:
- Three child-friendly guided meditations even the most restless children will love listening to
- A little known body scan practice to reduce stress and anxiety (also suitable for children with ADHD and hyperactivity)
- Powerful guided imagery to unplug your kid’s brain and never face the nightly bedtime challenge again
- A science-backed breathing technique to strengthen your child’s immune system and boost their mental and physical health
- Fun and easy-to-understand language suited for all age groups
- Original ideas to stimulate your child’s emotional state
- And much more!
Are you afraid your child might still be too young to practice mindfulness? Well, actually, the younger the children, the easier and more proficient it is for them to learn meditation. A child at the age of six has completed 70 percent of learning in life. Creativity reaches its peak even before the age of six and starts to decline afterward.
A study by NASA discovered 98 percent of four- to five-year-olds are at “creative genius” level. While only 2 percent of adults scored at the same genius level. It’s up to you to take this unique opportunity to change your children’s brains, foster their creativity, and boost their well-being.
If you want to raise a confident, happy, healthy child, then download right now and introduce your child to meditation.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.