Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you're struggling to decide if you should stay or go in a relationship, please read this!
If you are struggling to decide if it's worth fighting for your relationship or if it's time to leave, and you're serious about finding that answer...this book is the most important book you’ll ever read.
But first, a warning: Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear: This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant answers without having to do any work. What I’m about to share with you takes both time and effort and has worked wonders for me and my private clients. And I believe it can help you, too.
The exact process I’ll be sharing with you has taken several of my clients from a state of frustration and feeling "stuck" to crystal clarity as to what they should do. But this only works for those who are willing to look deep inside themselves and are committed to finding true happiness.
So, with that said, let me tell you exactly what you’re getting...
First of all, this is different from any other "relationship" book you’ve ever read or listened to. This book is all about you. It's about helping you get clear on what will serve you best and deliver the most happiness without any regrets. Plus, this is a simple listen.
You can listen to it in an afternoon. And you’ll immediately begin to see the path toward the happiness you deserve and have been looking for.
It's about more than just this one decision. What you'll take from this book will serve you in all your relationships for the rest of your life. What you'll be learning can be applied to all your relationships, and most important to the one you have with yourself.
Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting:
- The real cause of the shift from wedded bliss to loneliness.
- The most important thing you need to do now so you don’t remain stuck in indecision.
- Why it’s critical you choose wisely with whom you discuss your struggling marriage and why the wrong choice can end a marriage worth saving.
- The one single thing you need to focus on at all times to find the clarity and confidence you want.
- The single biggest thing that keeps women stuck in indecision and how to overcome it.
- Five specific tips to give your marriage any hope of feeling good again that you can implement in your marriage starting today.
- The very first thing you should do if and when you realize the marriage is over.
- And so much more...
- How to know if hope actually exists for your struggling marriage or if it is beyond recovery.
- How to interrupt the same recurring painful patterns and why nothing ever seems to get resolved.
- How to identify what’s not working in the relationship that is actually working for you.
- Why up to 74 percent of marriages are failing right now and what to do about it for your own life so you’re not just another statistic.
- What you should do if “he needs to change” but seems to be fine with mediocrity.
- What to do when you have love for him...but aren’t in love with him.
You have to choose between “happiness” and staying together, right? Wrong! How to pave the path to happiness inside your marriage if that’s what you want. This approach doesn’t require your partner to participate.
I set out to develop a process that an individual can use to clearly determine if they should recommit to the relationship or lay the foundation to lovingly leave. What I lay out in the book works for you...and while your partner is welcome to participate, it isn't necessary in order for you to find the clarity you're looking for.
Regardless of which path you choose, the anger and frustration toward your partner will soften.
What listeners say about Should I Stay or Should I GoAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Poorly written and read
Not well organized; not a logical flow. Makes a lot of assumptions with out explaining or walking you through how you might get to that conclusion. Reader is monotone. The subtitle should be the main title and not the other way around. Save your audible credit.
2 people found this helpful
- Chandra Kelly
This book was very informative and helpful. I wish I could have seen some of the worksheets or lists that were provided in the hard copy so I could do the work it suggested. Well written and well performed!