In this teleseminar Ruby Newell-Legner will share with you her tested system for getting booked as much as you want. Join us for a journey filled with a new twist on common wisdom for the speaking profession. Come learn her secrets for digging deep into her niche market - one that may surprise you.
Join us to learn how to:
- Become a celebrity in your niche market
- Set up a referral funnel that almost eliminates the need for cold calling
- Make your participants beg you for the opportunity to refer you to their colleagues
- Advertise your services during your presentation without giving a sales pitch
- Track and utilize attendees' contact information so they can hire you when you are in their area
- Maximize travel by working for multiple clients in every city you visit
- Get more mileage out of every program you present at conferences
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone.
What listeners say about Seven Steps to Presenting 200 Programs a Year in Your Niche Market
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- R. Lang
Expected more presenting tips. This was just a teleseminar about Ruby's experiences with her business. Good content but geared to working professional speakers.
- Dana Williamson
Second time a charm!!!
I loved the directions and instructions. I had to listen again a second time for additional clarity.