Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
If you want to discover the captivating history of the Second Sino-Japanese War, then pay attention....
Two captivating manuscripts in one audiobook:
- The Second Sino-Japanese War: A Captivating Guide to Military Conflict That Began between China and Japan, Including Events Such as the Japanese Invasion of Manchuria and the Nanjing Massacre
- The Rape of Nanking: The Nanjing Massacre That Occurred During the Second Sino-Japanese War
Many people in the West look upon the Second Sino-Japanese War, which took place in the 1930s and 1940s, as a sort of sideshow to the larger Second World War, but there is no separating the two. Imagine the Pacific War, the theater of World War II that took place in the Pacific. If the Japanese were not busy fighting on another front, they would have had millions of more troops available to fight the Americans and the British. In all likelihood, World War II would have ended the same way, but it would have taken much longer and cost that many more lives.
Some of the topics covered in Part 1 include:
- The Roots of the Conflict
- Japan Before the War
- China Proper
- Another “Incident”
- The Opponents
- The Tragedy of Nanjing
- They Were Expendable
- The War Drags On
- Horrors Mostly Unknown
Some of the topics covered in Part 2 include:
- A Brief History of the Historically Important Chinese City of Nanjing
- The Japanese invasion of China
- The Marco Polo Bridge Incident
- The Battle of Shanghai
- The March to Nanjing
- The Establishment of the Safety Zone
- Western Perception and Reaction to the Massacre
- The War Crimes Committed in Nanjing
- The Far East Tribunal
Scroll up, and click the “buy” button to learn more about the Second Sino-Japanese War and the Rape of Nanking.