Scrum is a simple framework for managing even the most complex projects. In this book you have all the tools you need to start implementing it in your team or business.
This book is an amalgamation of the following books sold as a cost effective box set:
- The Power of Scrum, In the Real World
- 72 Reasons Why Scrum Works
- The Scrum Checklist
- Scrum of Scrums, Agile Programme Management
- Scrum Top Tips
- How to Become a Scrum Master, in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Meet a Project Deadline with Scrum, in 7 Simple
- The Kanban Guide
What listeners say about Scrum Mega Pack
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- M Preston
better as a book I think
Mostly a set of bullets and checklists. Don't really think it lends itself to an audio book. The quality of narration various too.