Listen free for 30 days
Salt Sugar Fat
- Explore the Dark Side of the All-American Meal, America's Food Addiction, and Why We Get Fat by Understanding How the Food Giants Hooked Us on Mindless Eating
- Narrated by: Jenifer Krist
- Length: 1 hr and 9 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Politics & Social Sciences, Social Sciences
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.79
b>Number One Amazon Best-Selling Author
The food industry pulls a lot of shady tactics in order to get their processed nonsense into your organic foods. This report will help you decode the tactics of big business in the grocery store!
From the back of the book:
Another inspiring, life-altering book by best-selling author Alexandra Kastor.
- Are you fed up with the lies?
- Are you being fooled at the store?
- Why doesn't your diet work?
- Did you know salt can benefit your health?
- Did you know you don't have to count calories?
- Are you hooked on processed food?
- Do you really know what's in your food?
All of these questions and more are addressed in full detail within Salt Sugar Fat. Get the rarely spoken of secrets to living healthy not only today but every day of your life! You will be amazed as to what you find out!
Table of Contents
- The American Way
- We Are Hooked on Cheap Instead of Good-to-Eat
- What Consumers Don't Know
- Avoiding Garbage at the Grocery Store
- Science of Selling: We've Been Fooled
- Avoiding The Lies
- What Makes Me Fat But Not You? (& Vice Versa)
- Calorie Counting and Regulating Fat...Not What You Think
- Carbohydrates, Your Worst Enemy
- Your Trusted Friends
- Why Diets Don't Succeed
- Elusive Benefits
- Time to Think Outside of the Box
- Forgotten Food
- Teach Your Children Well
- Following Through
- We Believe Our Eyes and Ears Instead of Our Bodies
- Reengineering Your Mindset
- Success in the grocery store is a step away!
- You KNOW you have no idea what's on that ingredients label!
- You're TIRED of being filled with the lies of big business!
- You're DONE with consuming dangerous, processed foods!
What listeners say about Salt Sugar FatAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Tevin Gongo
Review by Tevin Gongo
Short listening. Short but long enough to be reminded about the importance of paying attention to what we eat. This book is a good introduction but when it comes to health, it is important to do our own investigation...
- Ann C. Willoughby
Not worth the listen.
this book was extremely basic. I would suggest it possibly to grade school or middle school children. For someone who is serious about learning about health and nutrition do not waste your time with this book.
1 person found this helpful