Now a USA Today best seller.
If your ex arrives in your hometown 18 months after you walked out on him while you were eight months pregnant, follow this short list of rules before you give him a second chance.
- Rule 1 - Don’t stand in the way of your brothers who want to rough him up.
- Rule 2 - Don’t meet him for coffee and agree to allow him to meet your daughter.
- Rule 3 - Don’t drool when your daughter falls asleep on his chest for the first time. It’s just your ovaries talking.
- Rule 4 - Don’t let him hold your hand. While we’re at it, no hugs, no kisses on the cheek...just no physical contact in general. That only leads to remembering better times.
The last one is the most important...
- Rule 5 - When you find yourself needing someone’s help and you’re tired of always asking your family, don’t let him be the one who’s there for you.
Because all those good qualities of his will suck you right back in and you’ll have no chance of fighting your feelings, especially now that he’s ready to be a father to your daughter.
What listeners say about Rules for Dating Your Ex
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- P. Phan
Love The Baileys
I love The Baileys series by Piper Rayne and excited to finally get Sedona Bailey’s story. I thoroughly enjoyed this audiobook and the narrators brought the characters and story to life.
2 people found this helpful
Loved this book! The end of the previous book left it on a bit of a cliffhanger. So I was dying to hear this. Also more answers were given and we got a bit of an intro to Ethel’s (Grandma Dori’s BFF) family, getting us ready for the Green Family. Jamieson and Sedona’s story was a tough one but it was a amazing to see just how strong these two are!! Such an amazing series. Also the narration was fantastic. Meg Sylvan..... wow, all the voices you had to do was unreal, outstanding work by her. Joel Froomkin is a new narrator for me and I enjoyed him to!! If you haven’t read this series it’s a must!
1 person found this helpful