A comprehensive five-day travel guide to Rome, Italy and unforgettable Italian travel
Journey to the Center of Rome, Italy!
"Italy has changed. But Rome is Rome." (Robert De Niro) And if you've yet to experience this historical masterpiece, what are you waiting for? Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, five-day guide to Rome - one of the world's most iconic cities to visit.
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, listen up! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know before you go - and much, much more that you'll thank us for!
- Dynamite Insider Tips - for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
- Five-Day Suggested Itinerary - cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days!
- Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats - our best recommendations for ultimate Roman luxury
- Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats - best spots for travelers on a budget
- Map of Rome
- City Snapshot - language, currency, airports, country code, and more!
- Before You Go - there are some things you need to know!
- Getting in the Mood - with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
- Local Tourist Information - where to find it once you're on the ground in Italy
- Overview of Rome
- Italian Phrases for Emergencies - at least you'll know how to holler "help!"
- Climate and the best times to travel to Rome
- All about tours
What members say
- Salvador Gil - Mandy Schwint
A well red telephone directory<br />
Sadedly this guide is almost a well red phone directory.
Not very suitlable for and audio book.
- Deborah H. Verderame
great intro to rome travel
I am traveling to italy and the guide provided great preparation advice and information on all aspects of visiting rome .