They have a vision of a crime being committed, they can see the scene, they can feel the perpetrator, the victim. They know something no one can. They are called clairvoyant, psychic, or medium. Often frowned upon, psychic investigators are called in to help solve a case that has gone cold, and when they do help solve a crime, families can get justice for their loved ones and know what happened.
More and more, they become involved in police work to support an investigation or are hired by families of a victim who need answers about what happened.
They call it extrasensory perception. But, when worried families hire dogged paranormal private investigators to look into the disappearance of their loved ones, they just call it “getting results.” It is usually when all other means have been exhausted that these desperate people find themselves laying bare their tragic circumstances to a clairvoyant - and their success rate is nothing to sneeze at!
In this book, we examine 12 cases that would have gone unsolved if not for the intervention of a psychic detective. Discover these 12 thought-provoking, incredible true stories of clairvoyant crime solving.
Some of the cases you will find inside include:
- Noreen Renier helps solve the execution-style murder of an elderly couple
- Carol Pate connects the dots regarding the murder of a florist
- Ashley Howley’s post-mortem psychic reading
- Phil Jordan unveils the mystery behind a tragedy at a picnic
- Rosemarie Kerr helps with the mystery of Andre Daigle’s Last Night Out
- The psychic gamble of Rose Kopp
- Micki Dahne contributes to the solving of a jewel thievery
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Angela & Robs Wedding Giftlist
Narrators voice too irritating
The book may have been good however the narrators voice was too irritating for me to finish it
- Kindle Customer
I really enjoyed listening to this. It was very well read. I will be buying more of these. I could listen to these true events all day
2 people found this helpful