Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.69
Quilting made easy!
- Do you want to take up quilting but don’t know where to start from?
- Do you want to learn all the different techniques?
- Are you looking for some nice quilt patterns for beginners?
Then Quilting for Beginners is exactly what you need!
This step-by-step guide will provide you with all the information, knowledge, tips, and tricks on how to create the most beautiful and practical quilts.
The how-to-quilt book was specially created for beginners and people who don’t have time to quilt but still want to learn, so it has detailed yet simple instructions, project ideas, advice, and even the brief history of quilting!
After listening to this comprehensive guide, you will know all about:
- The different quilting techniques (free motion quilting, quilting by hand, machine quilting)
- Time-saving tips for quilting on the go
- How to choose the right fabric and tools
- Three complete quilt patterns: Quilt-as-you-go table runner, Rail fence lap quilt, and Double four-patch baby quilt
- Step-by-step instructions for all three quilts
What listeners say about Quilting for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Some chick
wish there were pix
I wish there were a pic example of finished product, i don't understand the baby block or putting it together. don't understand how to lay the seams. Great to get used to terminology.
- Amazon Customer
Great quilting tips for beginners even if it is audible. These tips were very helpful to me. Thank you!