Quilting made easy!
- Do you want to take up quilting but don’t know where to start from?
- Do you want to learn all the different techniques?
- Are you looking for some nice quilt patterns for beginners?
Then Quilting for Beginners is exactly what you need!
This step-by-step guide will provide you with all the information, knowledge, tips, and tricks on how to create the most beautiful and practical quilts.
The how-to-quilt book was specially created for beginners and people who don’t have time to quilt but still want to learn, so it has detailed yet simple instructions, project ideas, advice, and even the brief history of quilting!
After listening to this comprehensive guide, you will know all about:
- The different quilting techniques (free motion quilting, quilting by hand, machine quilting)
- Time-saving tips for quilting on the go
- How to choose the right fabric and tools
- Three complete quilt patterns: Quilt-as-you-go table runner, Rail fence lap quilt, and Double four-patch baby quilt
- Step-by-step instructions for all three quilts
What listeners say about Quilting for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Great quilting tips for beginners even if it is audible. These tips were very helpful to me. Thank you!