Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
When was the last time you asked yourself the real questions?
The ones that have troubled mankind ever since its beginnings, and to which various branches of knowledge have attempted to give an answer?
What if we told you that there is a branch of science out there that might actually be able to bring into practice the wildest dreams mankind has ever had - and the wildest nightmares too?
Quantum physics might sound like the kind of subject you don’t really want to touch for an easy listen before you go to sleep - and nobody would blame you for that.
If we have to be completely honest, quantum physics is filled with paradoxes and deals in the concept of paradox itself as its core engine.
It is no wonder, then, that so few people actually dare to approach this subject.
When you understand the basics behind quantum physics, however, you understand that there is literally nothing mankind cannot do at this point. More than anything, you understand that the foreseeable future is actually crazier, more intriguing, and more fantastic than any science fiction (SF) book you have ever read or any SF movie you have ever seen.
This book is meant to help you precisely with that: Understanding the basics of quantum physics, so that you can start asking the big questions and, with the help of modern physicists, find the answers to these questions as well.
Why listen to this book:
- Because it is a mental exercise that will train you in understanding the true nature of life, the universe, and man’s purpose here
- Because it will help you think out of the box (at first, out of the box in which traditional physics has enclosed us, and then, out of the box of all the limiting thinking patterns that block you)
- Because it is genuinely interesting to see where mankind lies now and where it might be in a not-so-distant future
- Because, believe it or not, quantum physics can be a very good topic of discussion when friends come over (okay, maybe not introduce them to the equations, but Schrödinger’s cat will always be a cute conversation starter)
- Because you deserve to know what is going on out there, in the world of high science
- Because, like it or not, you, too, are part of this marvelous future quantum physicists are trying to build
Get our book today and let’s discover the universe together!
What listeners say about Quantum Physics Made SimpleAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I listened to 10 minutes and had to stop.. the computer generated narration really lets it down!
I’m so disappointed as was looking forward to listening to this all day!
1 person found this helpful