Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Learn how to program with Python in only 12 hours!
What if you could automate your life to make it much easier? How about building your own APIs, messaging bots, or creating an automated coffee machine to make you coffee at the right time with the perfect temperature - sound good?
This is just a fraction of what you could do with Python and we would love to show you how in only 12 hours! Bullsh-t you say?
Here at Cyberpunk University, we believe that we have the ability to teach Python to anybody within 12 hours. We know how tricky it is to learn and be a master of any programming language. Our team is composed of professionals who have been in the industry of information technology for decades and our experience made us able to create information products such as this step-by-step guide. We took out all the nonsense and will tell you what to do, and more importantly, how to do it!
What will you find in this book:
- How to set up the programming language of the future
- How to run "Hello World" the right way
- How to use all the different data types in Python
- Exercises at the end of each chapter to help you master Python
- How to handle errors and exceptions when writing a program
- How you can test your programs
- Bonus: compilation of valuable links and tutorials to further develop your python skills
- Bonus: the Cyberpunk Python Whizz Kit, including a Python cheat sheet and 50+ Python exercises you can use however you want
What listeners say about PythonAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Marilyn Riemer
additional information not available
What disappointed you about Python?
Additional support files were not available at the web address given. I am actually worried that the link provided may have even been a malicious site.
Has Python turned you off from other books in this genre?
I plan to continue my quest for Python knowledge. But will probably stick to on-line classes where source info is seemingly more legitimate.