Listen free for 30 days
Did you know where the wealthiest place in the world is? No it isn’t Dubai, America, or China. It’s the graveyard! This is the place where dreams, talents, inventions, and goals are buried. Most people never reach their full potential in life because of fear, and one of the most common fears is public speaking.
The anxiety associated with public speaking is due to a number of factors; however, some are more common than others, including:
- The fear of being embarrassed
- The fear of not knowing what to say
- The fear of forgetting what to say
- The fear of looking nervous
The only way you can overcome fear is by confronting it.
Speaking in public is a skill that you can acquire, and the more you practice, the better you will become. This book will not only teach you how to overcome the fear of public speaking, but you will also learn how to improve your speaking skills to become the powerful and dynamic speaker you were destined to be.
More from the same
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: How to Break Free from Depression, Anxiety, Anger and Negative Thoughts - Develop Resilience Without Resorting to Harmful Medication
- Effective Communication: How to Effectively Listen to Others and Express Yourself
- Manipulation: How to Defeat Powerful, Manipulative People at Work, Home, and in Social Circles