Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
One of the critical things in life is to understand yourself, and one of the hardest things to do is to know how your mind works.
Your personality is unique, and it would help if you learned how it came to be. We often say that personality is inborn, but other factors too, besides genetics, could have led you to develop the personality you have.
You have also heard it said that it is all in mind. Well, Pychology 101 will show you why everything you have and where you are in life is a product of your mind.
You will see whether it is possible to adjust or make changes to your character, to ensure that any weaknesses you may have do not stand out.
Instead, your strengths should radiate.
There is also a relatively new area called health psychology, and you will get to see how your mind influences your thinking about how well you are.
Inside, you will find:
- The most explicit description of the history of psychology (all events are appropriately written in a chronological order)
- The most clear-cut description of various processes that occur in the brain including the cognitive, social, and motivational processes
- The most explicit description of the psychology of selling, the psychology of achievement and the psychology of persuasion
- An all-inclusive narrative of the best research methods employed in the study and testing of philosophy concepts
- A clear description of the applicability of the Arc of Life metaphor into the study and practice of psychology
- A vivid description of the link between the mind and the body
Understand how the decisions you have made have led you to where you are now, and begin the journey to taking back control of all areas of your life.
Get the audiobook now!