Procrastination and laziness go hand-in hand; you can't talk about one without talking about the other. Procrastination breeds laziness, and laziness breeds procrastination; it is an unending cycle. These two are among the most debilitating negative habits you can ever have.
The damaging effects of these two negative habits can be seen in virtually all important aspects of your life. From increasing your stress levels to reducing your productivity, the negative effects of allowing these two negative habits in your life can be as far-reaching as they are devastating. Working on your self-discipline to the level where you can conveniently deal with these bad habits is one great step you must take towards living the life you want with very little to no stress and increase your overall productivity.
This audiobook will help you understand how having these negative habits has been affecting your productivity and quality of life as well as the positive changes you stand to enjoy when you overcome them. You will also learn the steps you need to take now to overcome these negative habits.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn....
- The damaging effects of procrastination and laziness
- How overcoming laziness and procrastination will make your life better
- Daily success habits to help improve your self-discipline
- How to become organized
- The elephant-eating technique
- The Francesco Cirillo Pomodoro technique
- How to delegate
- The temptation bundling technique
- How to deal with emergencies swiftly
Download your copy today!