Are you ready to learn how to write clean, efficient PowerShell scripts? If so you've come to the right place - regardless of how little experience you may have!
Learning to program is a fantastic skill, and if you're a newbie you've ended up in the right place! PowerShell is a fantastic first or second programming language to learn (and master with the help of this book).
There's a ton of other technical guides out there that aren't clear and concise and, in my opinion, use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy-to-follow terms how to get started and excel at PowerShell programming.
You'll find my personal notes and tips peppered throughout the book, making it personal and easy to learn.
Here's a preview of what PowerShell: For Beginners! contains....
- A step back into the history of PowerShell
- Setting up the PowerShell playground
- Getting ready to run
- Customizing the shell and online resources
- PowerShell versions and consoles explained
- Discovering commands, parameters, and strings
- Essential PowerShell terminology
- Working with PowerShell commands
- The piping function explained
- And much, much more!
What listeners say about PowerShell: For Beginners!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mark Augustini
waste of money<br />
the text is filled with "filler" material. It felt like the content was taken straight from the help menu...yuck. no effort made to make the material interesting and condusive to listening...really move on and avoid thus one.
13 people found this helpful