Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you want to learn how to raise a happy, healthy and amazing puppy while building an incredible bond with them then keep reading....
Do you want to raise a well-trained puppy? Do you want to do it while building an amazing bond with your puppy? Do you want to do it while using modern proven methods your puppy will love?
I’m guessing, like any sane dog owner would, you have answered yes to all of them questions. Of course you did! As a dog owner myself I want nothing more than to raise my puppy to be well trained, but using loving methods that don’t harm them.
Unfortunately, for many the bad behaviour of their puppy can lead them to using methods that unfortunately cause suffering to their puppies, what we are proposing completely revolutionises that.
Instead, what I wanted was friendly and loving methods and that trained my puppy in the absolute best way possible, made them happy and that made us both want to actually do them!
Doesn’t that sound amazing? Positive reinforcement training works so well on guide dogs that the USA Guide Dogs organisation reported an increase in the passrate from 50% to 80% after switching to the more modern methods in 2005!
Here is just a small sample of what you will discover inside...
- Exactly how raise the happiest puppy in the world!
- What they don’t want you to know about dominance training...
- A complete practical guide to positive reinforcement training
- Eleven must-know training tips to help train your puppy
- Why more trainers are using positive reinforcement training than ever before
- Stop wasting time pointlessly punishing your poor puppy, try this instead
- Five revolutionary step by step ways to deepen the bond with your puppy
- Training methods the RSPCA and ASPCA recommend (not many trainers can say that!)
- The exact and easiest ways to deal with your "nippy pup"
- What separation anxiety is and how to manage it for your puppy
- The exact type of training puppies actually want to engage in
- How to get your puppy potty trained in as little as four weeks or less
- Why praise is actually more than twice as effective as punishment when training
- The best way to utilize obedience training with your puppy (start this today!)
And that is barely scratching the surface!
The punishment and dominance dog training methods are finally being exposed for what they truly are and have lots of negatives for the dogs.
They work, for sure, but at a much slower rate and they quite clearly harm the dog in multiple ways and can even prevent you building a lasting relationship with your puppy.
Instead, it’s time to wake up to the endless amounts of scientific evidence just like the service dogs industry have and look towards positive dog training, and give your puppy the training they deserve and loves!
So, if you’re ready to train an incredible puppy in a loving manner while building an amazing relationship, then scroll up and click “add to cart.”
What listeners say about Positive Puppy Training for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
A mixed bag
This book is obviously written by someone who completely adores dogs and wants to help people have a positive experience.
It’s written in in a style that sounds as if the author is standing with you, telling you what you need to know. However the language used is idiosyncratic of the author’s speech rather than written in good English. It would have been helped with competent editing, to make it sound less colloquial.
It contains adequate advice but is a tedious listen.
1 person found this helpful
- Angelamay Stevenson
This has been the best of the puppy books so far. Really nice advice
- Amazon Customer
Really poor narrator. Clearly not interested in the subject and clueless to the tone the book was written. Makes it VERY hard to listen to.