Listen free for 30 days
Poker Books: 4 Books in 1
- Beginner's Guide + Tips and Tricks + Simple and Effective Strategies + Best Practices
- Narrated by: Pete Beretta
- Length: 3 hrs and 30 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
In 2017, the World Series of Poker Champion walked away with more than eight million dollars in cash. The total for the entire event was twice that. Where do you want to be in 2018? If you are interested in getting started playing poker, well then, Poker Books: 4 Books in 1 is the audiobook you have been waiting for.
Inside, you will find a number of useful practices that are sure to serve you well every time you sit down at a table. It doesn’t matter if you are looking to improve your pre-flop strategy, ability to determine pot odds, ease with which you can steal blinds, or more, Poker Books: 4 Books in 1 has the details you need. Not only will you learn the right plays to make at the right times, but you will learn the theory behind the motions as well, thanks to easily explained and detailed examples.
Dozens of new players make it to the World Series of Poker every year; 2018 could be your year. So, what are you waiting for? Take control of your financial future and get this audiobook today!
Inside, you will find:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about equity and how you can turn it to your advantage even in subpar situations
- The true value of the speculative hand and what it can mean for your pre-flop strategy
- A list of the most useful pot odds to know and when and why they come in handy
- The most effective way to take advantage of reverse implied odds
- The best ways to target weak players and profit from the experience
- And more....
Get this four-audiobook bundle today and learn the intricacies of poker.