The ultimate beginner's guide to mastering Photoshop by number-one best-selling author James Carren!
This book is a continuation of the last edition, which was all about learning to become familiar with Photoshop Creative Cloud. This edition gets down to business. It covers some of the most important topics I get asked about daily as a professional photographer.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- The filter gallery - where it is and its ability to ease the editing process
- Simple portrait edits such as removing red eye and flyaway hair, removing redness from the skin, and minimally smoothing wrinkles or large pores
- More advanced portrait retouching for beauty and fashion shots with the liquify tool, which allows the user to reshape features, and other tools that'll give a high-end, airbrushed look
- Colorization - changing color in a selected portion of an image or the whole
- Color enhancement, which allows you to get the most vibrancy out of your photos without being oversaturated
- Background removal, which is a lot simpler than you may think
- Shooting in camera RAW, which is integral to producing good photographs
- HDR (high-definition imaging), which involves combining multiple exposures to get the best overall exposure of the scene
More from the same
What listeners say about Photoshop - Master the Basics 2
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not enough content
I'm used to being overloaded with vasts amounts of information, but this book seems to be holding back. I'm guessing they broke up the one big book into smaller volumes to get more money. Can I get a refund?