Learn how to develop skills that can lead to a photographic memory
You may have heard of people who remember everything just by glancing at it: names, faces, numbers, or information. Well, it’s not unrealistic to develop a memory like that yourself. Our brain is like a storage unit - something like a camera storage unit. Data are constantly moving, but only some information sticks.
In this audiobook, you’ll learn some secret tips and tricks to enhance your memory. You’ll read about:
- Some basic photography techniques and how they relate to developing a photographic memory
- Tips for memorizing data faster
- Exercises to repeat things in your mind and retain information longer
- The truth about whether or not everyone can develop a photographic memory
- How to remember names better
- And much more!
Are you curious about the rest of the information in this audiobook? Get it now!
More from the same
What listeners say about Photographic Memory
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Better memory, better life
I know having a photographic memory isn't easy or even possible to always develop, but this book can help.
Best Book ever..
Aesthetics requires the use of visual skills to compose and deliver a pleasing, eye-catching and captivating image. It is a type of vision that you have for your photograph in terms of look and appeal.