The hidden treasures of the mind.
What is persuasion, and how can you apply it? This and many other questions will be answered in this brief guide to learning the basics of persuasion techniques. You will be amazed at the new information and knowledge you’ll receive. Among others, this audiobook will teach you:
- What motivates people to make a decision
- The difference in various sales approaches and what effect they have on potential customers
- How to best convince people to do things for you in an ethical way
- Why manipulation differs from persuasion and how to recognize them
- Reasons why men and women are wired differently and how this affects society and the seduction game
- How to resist persuasion to stay in charge of your own decisions
More from the same
- Mentalism: Mind Control and Magic Tricks Through Understanding Persuasion and Deception
- Dark Psychology
- Mentalismo: Control Mental y Trucos mágicos por medio del Entendimiento de la Persuasión y el Engaño [Mentalism: Mental Control and Magic Tricks Through the Understanding of Persuasion and Deception]
What listeners say about Persuasion: Manipulation and Mind Deception Exposed
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Good guide good listen
Good guide through the content which should be further researched I would say worth the listen