Whether you are a first time parent or not, this book will help you understand some important aspects of raising a baby.
This book concentrates on the first two years, which are in my opinion the most important years to build strong foundations for further development. The first six months are for the new parents a time of uncertainty, fears and surprises; for those with more experience, a time-off, before the baby starts to move around.
- Chapter 1: Don't Freak Out! Until 4 Months
- Chapter 2: Teething & Babbling (4-8 Months)
- Chapter 3: The Final Year Stretch (9-12 Months)
- Chapter 4: Illnesses for Under a Year Old
- Chapter 5: Entering Year 2 (Months 12-16)
- Chapter 6: Space, Limits & Fear (Months 17-20)
- Chapter 7: Closer to the Terrible Twos (Months 21-24)
- Chapter 8: The Potty Training Guide
- Chapter 9: Teaching Your Child
- Chapter 10: Child Friendly Outings
Download this book now!